Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Slow Your Roll

Guys? Guys. Look, we're all upset over Emuparadise dropping its ROMs, but can we refrain from completely losing our minds over it?

Oh no sir, nothing wrong here at all.
(image from Notes from a Boy)
I mean, I get it. I used Emuparadise too, and Nintendo's recent crackdown on emulation sites will have a chilling effect on the remaining ones. Nevertheless, there's no reason to go Mr. Crocker and advocate a holocaust over what amounts to losing your playthings. They're video games. Calm down.

Come to think of it, a lot of the posters in that thread seem like the sort I would inch away from if they sat next to me on the bus. Hell, I might leap out the window and catch a ride on the roof of a nearby sedan just to get away from them. I'd like to think they're just dumb kids who will grow out of it, but I'm not optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment