Sunday, June 10, 2018

Cat's All, Folks

Some pretty exciting things are in store for gamers this June, but for me, it's hard to top the news of an Alley Cat remake. I reviewed the original a few years ago on this blog, so if you're lost I'd suggest giving it a read to better understand why I'm so excited about this release.

Anyway, Alley Cat Remeow (shouldn't it be Remeowstered? Just sayin') features all the feral fun of the first game, while adding redrawn graphics, new stages, and the option to play with three friends. The designer Joflof was kind enough to post a promotional clip of their game on YouTube, so I'll just drop that here for your viewing pleasure.



Alley Cat Remeow is free, so I'd suggest grabbing it now before its developer comes to their senses.

As for next week's E3 business, I haven't been paying much attention to that, but if there's any news that catches my eye, I'll most likely post it here. At the moment, Microsoft is currently having a pretty big Xbox sale, with games for both the 360 and One at a significant discount. You might want to take a look at that, while wondering to yourself how the hell you're supposed to pronounce "Larry Hryb." (Seriously, it's like whoever gave his family that surname had a burning hatred for tongues.)

No comments:

Post a Comment