Friday, September 9, 2016

Doorstop No More

Wow, the Playstation TV suddenly got useful in a hurry. Now that I've got HENkaku running on the thing, I can play all kinds of emulators, making it the interactive entertainment system I was hoping the accursed CX-919 II would be. My only beef is that I haven't been able to find a comfortable way to play Neo-Geo and CPS2 games, since the PSTV rejects pretty much every controller you plug into it aside from the official ones. There are a few adapters that work, but the moment someone realizes it's compatible, its price on Amazon shoots through the roof. So I guess I'm going to be playing these games with a Dual Shock 4, whether I want to or not.

I know, I know, this isn't much of an update... more of a reminder that I'm still drawing breath. Hopefully I'll have something more substantial to say in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment