Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Kurisumasu!


Ah, I love that clip. You'll probably have to fast-forward to 1:30 in the video, by the way.

Well, I hope you and yours had a happy holiday. Me and mine have, uh, overindulged and need to get back on an exercise regimen. I'm thinking the treadmill is the right way to go, because I don't need that stupid balance board telling me what I already know about my weight.

So what'd I get? A few weeks ago, my aunt slipped me a twenty to spend at Bookman's, a used entertainment store in Arizona. (I picked up three PSP games, including the brutally hard and unforgiving Tenchu: Shadow Assassin. Perhaps not the best of ideas...) Beyond that, I received gift cards to Wal-Mart and a copy of Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, giving me an incentive to sweep the dust off my Playstation 3 after months of hibernation. It'll be a good way to re-familiarize myself with the series in time for The Force Awakens.

What's the other thing? Oh yeah... sorry I haven't been updating much this month. My creative juices haven't been flowing like they were earlier in the year. But hey, at least I've posted over eighty times in the past year, even better than the sixty nine posts I made in 2014. Here's hoping for even more output in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment