Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Not-Game and Watch

I know, I know, it's been ages since I've posted here. But this was worth breaking my silence. Observe!


For the first time ever, I regret that Nintendo didn't release the smaller of the two New 3DS models here in the United States. I mean, it doesn't actually DO anything but tell the time and the temperature, but look at how cool it is! Special thanks to Tiny Cartridge for the scoop, and for the image.


Also! Even though Sony is no longer supporting Playstation Mobile, you can still download its games using this handy link. (Visit the link directly from your Vita or Playstation TV... there, NOW it will work.) This was provided by Adam Mowery, the creator of Curse of the Crescent Isle DX and Blue Beacon, which are both available on the page. However, you can also download Brandon Sheffield's gonzo OutRun parody Oh Deer! Alpha, where you'll swerve through winding roads dodging the hundreds of deer in your path. Hey, it's just like living in Michigan all over again! It's also incredibly faithful to OutRun, as evidenced by my inability to finish it before time runs out. 

For just fifty cents, I'd recommend grabbing a copy of Oh Deer! Alpha for yourself. Even though Brandon once called me an "insufferable whiner" on his web site. Which probably proves his point, since I'm still complaining about it nine years later. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment