Wednesday, December 31, 2014

One for the Road

I know 2014 hasn't been a great year for most folks, but aside from a surgery in March, it's treated me pretty well. The icing on the cake was finding this super-sized 3DS at a Target in southern Arizona for just $100, half the normal retail price. Happy soon-to-be birthday to me, huh? 


I know about the forthcoming New 3DS with Almonds, and I know there are going to be games I won't be able to play on this unit, but come on, man... it was a hundred bucks! Who could resist? 

Anyway, happy new year, folks. Hope 2015 shows you as much kindness and generosity as the last 365 days had me. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's a great pick-up, Jess! I'd read about both the Smash Bros. and Yoshi 3DS XLs being on sale at Target, but I need another 3DS like I need a hole in the head so I skipped picking up one for myself.

    That doesn't mean I won't be buying a New 3DS sometime in 2015, BTW. I'm probably going to pick up one of the regular-sized ones--the ones that allow you to switch faceplates--as a replacement for my OG 3DS.

    Other than that, happy 2015 to you! It was great getting to know you better in 2014, so I hope that continues this year :)

    ReplyDelete