Thursday, November 10, 2016

Aftermath

Well, that election sure happened. Look, I'm not going to spend a lot of time discussing it here... this really is not the place for politics. For what it's worth, I will say that America has made a dreadful mistake. We won't know whether he'll be just a bad president or one of history's worst dictators (I'm fearing the latter), but whatever happens, I'll keep writing for as long as I'm given that opportunity. The rights of free expression guaranteed by the first amendment are your greatest gift, people. Cherish them, fight for them. Die for them if you must.

I'll keep posting about silly video game nonsense here as long as I'm capable and motivated. People may criticize that decision as dwelling on trivialities in the face of something far more serious, but I've been immersed in the increasingly stressful world of politics for at least a couple of months, and I'll need this distraction to keep me sane. No apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment