Thursday, October 12, 2017

Downtime

Forgive the extended absence. I'd post something, but in all honesty, I just don't wanna. I'm not interested in updating the blog at the moment, and I'm not convinced people would want to read what I've got to say. "Hey, let's take a look at these ancient Xbox games I'm playing!," I'd say, to the groans and snores of my audience. (Admittedly, I've been going to this well pretty often lately, and I'm not sure anyone else shares this thirst.)

I don't know. Maybe I'll get my blogging groove back during the holiday season, but for the moment, my interest in posting could be best illustrated as an EKG flatline. I'm sure my enthusiasm will return in time, and when it does, you'll be the first to know.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, Jess. And I'm sorry. I go through the same ups and downs myself all the time. It's part and parcel of running a blog, I guess.

    My only real advice: do what's good for you. Do what makes you feel good. If you're excited about something, or pissed about something, and want to write about it as a result, go for it--even if you aren't sure anyone else will give a shit.

    And if you don't feel like updating your blog for a few weeks, don't! Continuing to publish posts out of guilt isn't going to be good for you or anyone else.

    ReplyDelete